Thursday, February 28, 2013

Meet Bethany!

Meet Bethany, an English education major.



During the beginning of the fall semester, I felt the Father leading me to go on a trip this summer.  I realized that I had been living a comfortable life in which I wasn't making an effort to proclaim the Father's truth to others.  No longer content living that kind of life, I began seeking the Father, and I felt He was leading me to build relationships with the people of Africa.  Ever since making the commitment to go to Africa, my excitement and desire to serve has only increased.

Please lift me up that I will stay strong physically, mentally, and spiritually throughout the entire process, and that the Father will use me to truly build relationships with and serve the people we meet.   

To find out more ways you can support Bethany, whether financially or through lifting her up, email us at hopeforafrica2013@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment