Monday, April 1, 2013

Meet Dayla!

Meet Dayla, an OBU graduate and the Student Ministry Associate.


 I am so excited to go to Africa for a third time this summer and share the Good News with old and new friends.  I am always amazed at the beauty of the people and the vastness of our world when I am in different contexts.  I look forward to spending time with our team of students, connecting with the workers and making new friends as we live life among the nationals.

Please lift me up as I lead this team.  Ask the Father for wisdom, strength, endurance and a present mind and heart.  Please ask for physical and spiritual protection as we go.

I so look forward to sharing many stories with you on this journey and after we return!  Please check back here on this blog for more updates and information.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment